Tribal Spring



Even though I'm finally done with school and exams, it still feels like I've barely had the opportunity to catch my breath. After my last final on Wednesday, I was busy either with work or going out with friends. After work on Friday, I attended a Good Friday church service in Richmond and then had an oh-so-yummy late night hotpot dinner. On Saturday, I attended for the first time the Fan Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre. I must say that the event was one of my favourite experiences that I've had this year so far. For any geeks living in the local vicinity, you need to go to this event at least once in your lifetime-- you'll be sure to get addicted like I was! (I'll be sure to write a post about it soon.)


Despite the hectic pace of my weekend, I am very grateful that today was the first day in too many days in which I was able to relax by attending the Easter Sunday service, sitting down for a dim sum lunch with friends, napping, and watching a Catching Fire again with the boyfriend.  



 Crop Top, Jacket, & Shoes // Forever 21
Bag // Tory Burch
Necklace & Sunglasses // Aldo


For this outfit, I finally was able to wear this tribal print crop top that I purchased on sale a few weeks ago. My favourite thing about this piece are the sexy little cut-outs in the back, so perfect for baring a little more skin during the spring and summertime. I also got this wrap-style Topshop skirt on sale a few days ago along with a gorgeous pair of skorts that I can't wait to wear when it gets warmer.

This week, I'm hoping to get some down time into my schedule; however, with the way things are going, it looks like it's about to be another packed week.

I hope that all of my wonderful readers had a lovely long Easter weekend as well!

Comments

  1. you look so chic!
    love the color combo!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is simply gorgeous !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. look so nice! love the specs especially!!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes. Check out my new post!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. dimsum after church is always fun! love the pairing of this tribal shirt!

    Delightful Ideas
    Teeth Whitening Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great that u finished w/ ur classes & exams and that u had a busy & really fun + yummy wkend! Can't wait to read ur post on the convention =) I love that I can always rely on ur outfits for such stylish sightings! Obsessed w/ the bag again & love the tribal top w/ the booties~~ Hope u had splendid Easter!
    P.S- Thanks so much for ur feedback on reading & the heads up on The Giver movie soon! I checked it out & now I'm even more excited to read it.
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! You're so incredibly stylish and so is your blog!
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! It really made me smile and I loved reading through it!
      I'm following you now on GFC! Cant wait to see your future posts! xx
      Hope you're having a lovely Monday! ;)

      ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

      Delete
  8. Great top!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had an amazing Easter weekend too. I also attended the church service as i do every week. :)
    Can't wait to read ur post about that event.
    Also loved your tribal crop top. Lookin so good in it. Your skirt is everything. The length, the colour ..amazing!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, what a beauty! I love your glasses and your hair! Happy Easter!

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cut out details of the top and the plum leather jacket! Your hair looks gorgeous!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, in love with that top!!! Can't wait for the warm weather too:))

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look and perfect for the sunny days!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment