Sweatshirts & Blossoms


There are those days when you roll out of bed and don't feel like doing anything. The day I took these pictures was certainly one of those mornings as I had just gone clubbing the night before and was a tad short on sleep. However, I put on my outfit for the day and pretended that I was alive enough to join the rest of the world on that Saturday morning. Wearing some loose and flowy clothing definitely helped-- this cropped sweatshirt and maxi skirt were the perfect way with which to look somewhat decent while feeling extremely comfortable.


Sweater & Accessories // Sirens
Skirt // Bluenotes
Necklace // Aldo
Shoes // Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch // Ever New


While I love Vancouver as much as any natural-borne Vancouverite, the fast-changing weather and gloomy rain can definitely get on one's nerves. It's no wonder that I'm getting extremely excited about my upcoming trip to Miami and the Bahamas that will be happening in less than two weeks! I've also been amassing a bunch of vacation-worthy pieces that I'm just itching to wear (in warmer weather of course) and my wallet is certainly suffering the consequences.

What are you looking forward to doing this upcoming summer season?

Comments

  1. I love the chunky necklace paired with the sweatshirt!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  2. lovely post!
    Such a beautiful outfit!)
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. always perfect and beautiful.

    xoxo

    Madame Galiash

    ReplyDelete
  4. That feeling when you have a hangover tho HAHAH :)) lovely outfit!
    xoxo
    chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace. Check out my new post.
    I always love reading what you have to say
    on the pieces I write & post.

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful outfit !

    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. For someone who went clubbing the night b4 & w/ little sleep, u are still looking great~ Too much love for that sweatshirt, it's chic & witty! And seriously, u going to Miami & Bahamas in less than 2 wks is super exciting! I was just speaking to the bf last night again that I really want to visit Bali one day! Which is surprising coming from me b/c I'm a colder season type of person ;D
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice look :)
    I love the shirt, somehow i see a lot of people running around with clothes with this pritn on:)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! I love how you paired this flowy skirt with a sweatshirt for a casual look. Also, you look pretty fresh for an after-clubbing morning :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, dear!))Followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful ! Great maxi skirt :)
    Would you like to follow eachohter on bloglovin ?

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. so good:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love your outfit! and the pictures are wonderful!

    i cant wait for summer, the real one...here in paris it is still a bit cold sometimes!

    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lookin so gud. Couldn't even see you had an"hangover" the day before haha.
    I know those days were simple and comfortable clothes are just the right thing.
    Not a while ago i went shopping with an friend and i had similar clothes on and the only think he said was: No! You can't combinate a sweather with an maxi skirt and i was like shut up - why not?! lol.
    So with this i wanted to say that i love the way you look and combined this look and also the statement on the sweater its amazing!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that clutch is beautiful. Perfect for vanbipolarcouver. Love the touch of gold giving the vibe of fierceness to the outfit. I had paired a maxi skirt like this with a denim shirt and I'm inspired to touch it up a little with fun accessories and even a jumper!

    Xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment