Adventures in Acid Wash


I'm sure many of you can relate to that horrid situation when you discover that an item, which you absolutely loved in the store, looks completely terrible on you at home. The following moments are filled with indecision and regret as you try to decide whether returning the piece is worth the trouble or if you should just keep it out of pure laziness. These acid wash joggers were the cause of such mental conflict for me after I bought them last Saturday and realized that they were perhaps not worth their price tag. As you can see, I took the second route and decided to try them out anyways-- do you think they are worth keeping? I still have the price tag and receipt somewhere...   



Acid Wash Joggers & Crop Top // Sirens
Shoes, Earrings, & Necklace // Forever 21
Bag // Michael Kors
Toque // H&M


I also love wearing my new earrings that I bought at the "30% off all accessories" sale at Forever 21: they make me want to buy an ear cuff next! Also, these wedges from my fellow shopaholic/enabler/pal Jasmeen are quite killer, no?

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and that all of my fellow students survive these last few weeks of turmoil and stress-- summer is just around the corner! 

Comments

  1. Lovely bag! it still so cold for me for wearing crop top :)
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stile so chic<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag! Cute outfit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantasic:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you shoulda keep the joggin because you never go wrong with an chilly pant and i also like the acid wash on it. Just bought a quiet similar one last week. And joggins are really in trend right now so pls don't give it away just keep it :)
    Also adore ur new hot wedges. They are a killer indeed!
    Have a nice day.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, in love with your shoes!! Great style!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That look is suuuper cool!
    So happy that spring is here so we can all show our spring looks!
    I love the pants, they look so super casual but yet stylish :)
    And the shoes... I want those shoes *_*

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that feeling too or when you feel like nothing else goes with the item you just got...so frustrating. I think the pants are cool though! And they look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the wedges
    but overall the outfit is awesome
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gahh such a lovely combination! I also love the metal cuff on your shoes! You look so street-style cool! xx

    <(`) Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thosse heels are pretty. It would depend on the price tag eh? how much was it? it also depends on if you would be happy to give it away soo, then I say return it, if not keep it.

    xx

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely stunning, I love this look !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, yeah that happens to me too sometimes! I get too lazy to try something on in the store and I take it home and then realize it doesn't look nearly as good as I thought it would...but then I get too lazy to go back and return it! I think the acid wash joggers look really good on you! I love how you styled them with the daisy crop top and those wedges are gorgeous! I love the gold plated ankle strap. I'm also loving the new earrings. I actually thought it was an ear cuff at first, which I also want : ) Gorgeous!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah I hate when that happens. Specially when you thought you really liked the item. I remember reading on some blog, that if you can imagine yourself in 3 different outfits with an item, it's a keeper!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bad ass look.

    Eric
    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG your shoes are awesome !!!

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment