Pink Skirted Cheer


It seems that the slow increase in sunshine and warmth hasn't been a mere tease for us in Vancouver-- every week it seems to become more and more like spring with the blossoming flowers, sparkling blue skies, and cheerful bird singing. It's a very good thing that we're experiencing better weather at this time as it's the most stressful time of the school semester: final exam period. I'm happy that I've finished all of my term papers and presentations so that I now only have to focus on my final exams. However, the increased workload has led to the sadly necessary neglect of my blog...


While this gorgeous sunshine is still a bit off-and-on nowadays, I'v been taking the opportunity to wear more of my spring-appropriate wardrobe with less of the intensive layering that was necessary during the colder seasons. For this ensemble, I wore this pleated, A-line skirt that was so wonderfully worn by Miranda Kerr in H&M's latest television ad campaign. I also rediscovered this graphic print sweater, which features some cute faux leather elbow patches, that I bought at the Zara store in Las Vegas. Don't you love it when something you thought that you had lost turns up months later and makes you question whether you ever lost it at all? That was the case with this particular piece. Anyways, all's well that ends well. 



Sweater // Zara (Las Vegas)
Skirt // H&M
Tights // Ardene
Necklace // Forever 21


Have a wonderful week everyone and good luck to my fellow students on your final exams-- be sure to take a break to smell the flowers and enjoy the sunshine!

Comments

  1. nice, looks lovely
    the weather seem warmer in your country
    and I will start see the changes of trend in outfit later ^^
    I just got to know Miranda Kerr yesterday...she is sexy
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. great skirt<3
    as always fantastic look
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/04/pastele-rzadza.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the association of grey and pink its really cool.
    And splendid photo girl !
    Xxx
    Lorna
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! I really like the rectangle-shaped elbow patches! Also yeah omg trying to keep up with blogging during finals is the worst! Usually I put together a few posts in advance and and queue them for finals week, or post simple things that don't take much time, like instagram roundups, etc!
    Best of luck on your exams! xx

    <(`) Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit darling! I've just come across your blog and I'm your newest follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you will follow back, so we can stay in touch!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear, you look so gorgeous! amazing photos, beautiful!
    love how you combined that pink skirt with the top, it's really nice! and I also adore the bag!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That look is so nice!
    I love the pink skirt and the grey sweater!
    Amazing as always :)
    I hope your week started well :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. The casual sweatshirt looks amazing with the hot pink skirt!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit Debbie, The skirt is amazing and the sweatshirt works so well together.
    happy week:)

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always spot on with colors. I love the pink color and sweater just invokes the best of emotions obviously. I think it's quite understandable when you are off the blog for school reasons, it's about prioritizing at those points eh. We all have to. I love love this outfit

    Xx

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect colour and clothing match - in love with grey and pink! Stunning outfit and beautiful pics, how about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're beautiful ! I really love your make up and outfit :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that skirt tooo much ♥ Hahah. Great for spring.

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG Don't miss it ;)
    Xx
    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game / Facebook / Bloglovin / Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pinky skirt is so cute. Hope you had a great reunion with your sweater because its amazing! Love the statement on it.
    Here in germany its the same. We are also enjoying the sun but as for today there was rain, sun, windy storms etc. Was really hard to maintain but i'm still alive tho my hair gets a bit messy during the changes. lol
    Wishing you good luck for your final exams.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really, what a tease this spring is here too! Somedays it seems like spring is really here for sure & then the next, it's cold & worse rainy. Big love for the pink skirt!! I love the carefreeness & pink color, perfect for both spring & summer. Fun sweater too for those half there spring days & during any heavy workloads. Have a great rest of the wk~!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment