Feeling Long in the Cardigan


With the sun shining and the days getting longer, it's easy to wake up happy and forget that it's still bloody cold out there. This past Sunday, I made sure not to repeat the mistake of my last outfit post (in which I wore a romper and barely-there tights) by wearing this long cardigan I bought on sale at H&M. While spring wear and bright prints are certainly on the forefront of my mind right now, one must always remain practical and remember that this is Canada we live in-- warmer weather won't be here until at least May.
  

Cardigan, Toque & Shoes // H&M
Tee & Pants // Topshop
Bag // Material Girl
Necklace // Forever 21


I originally tried this outfit with a pair of high-waisted denim shorts; while I certainly liked that combination better, these Topshop pants were the right choice for the cooler weather of that day. What are some winter/fall pieces that you'll keep on wearing into the spring season?

Comments

  1. shoes and cardigan ,aww<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cardigan!

    xo, Liz
    http://oyouclassy.com
    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice look!
    The cardigan is an amazing sale purchase, super nice!
    I have to admit that I really love the color of the pants, totally spring if you ask me ;)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great ombre effect on the heel of your booties. I think you nailed the transition look---just trade out the cardigan and grab some shorts, and you would have a great warm weather outfit.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes and cardigan!!<3
    you are beautiful!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I'm in love with the jeans !!

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gahh you are so pretty! Also, you pull off the (what looks like an incredibly comfortable) long cardigan so well! xx

    <(`) Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything on this look. Don't have to say that the cardigan is amazing. Love the oversized look.
    Also love ur striped pant which is also an must have for this season. Can't wait also for spring to finally arrvied completey as i been also missing the warm breeze.

    Mhmm.. i also can't stop wearing my cardigans and boots that i wore also on winter because you can't go wrong with them!

    Much love xx
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that u dress so stylish but also practical! I always think dressing practical is key in terms esp for the moody weather changes. I can't get enough of cardigans, both short & long like urs. I love the cozy look to urs & the cream color, a nice subtle change into almost spring :] Looks like for me too here in NY, it won't be constantly warm until May as well. Hope u are having a wonderful wk so far!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I remember you mentioning this pants in one of my posts. Love them! The white is so bright and I love how the red stripe pops. Such a fun update on the tuxedo style. Gosh, I'm so ready to wear shorts and skirts but it's too chilly in Seattle as well. I'm surprised you were able to get some sunshine in Vancouver because it's been raining so much in Seattle! Love how cozy yet stylish this outfit is!! The long cardi is such a perfect cover up for any outfit : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment