Wedding Jitterbugs

As was previously mentioned, I had the privilege of attending and participating in the wedding of two friends this past weekend. In terms in being involved with the wedding, I had a small role in helping to decorate for the ceremony (things on Pinterest are never as easy to make as they look!) and I also had to sing some church songs for part of the ceremony. Despite my voice and our many obstacles in setting up decorations, the wedding went smoothly and was so gorgeous! Take a look below:

These darn twine balls were the bane of our existences
The MGs reunited 
The wedding couple arrive at the church
Stage Decorations #1
Stage Decorations #2
Ms R, C, and Me <3
Our table that gave us a front-row view :)
Setting up the cupcake wedding cake
Two court jesters
Cutting ze "cake"

The happy couple is now in Hong Kong enjoying the first leg of their honeymoon/second wedding trip; I wish them the very best and can't wait to see them again!

Comments

  1. Awesome pics!!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures! I love weddings too.
    I want to pursue being a part-time wedding coordinator, but my work forbids me.
    Have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding, love all the photos and decorations!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I really like all the special touches they added.

    Fatima,
    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for you follow! I follow you back now! What a lovely wedding - the couple is so beautiful and your girls are really stylish! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet wedding! looks like a great time : )

    ps-check out my James Jeans giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I know Jodie! We had some classes together in university... how exciting for her and her new hubby. What a lovely wedding!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment