Got That Vegas Hangover

Tank: Forever 21 //  Skort: Sheinside // Sunglasses: Material Girl // Sandals: Steve Madden // Necklace: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Ily Couture // Bag: Michael Kors  

Greetings everyone,
I have managed to return alive from my Vegas trip of four days and nights, even if I did feel like I was on the edge of death while travelling back. I would say that the majority of my trip was pretty amazing; I had the most delicious food, great deals while shopping, did a large number of fun activities, and great company. However, I find that Vegas can wear you down both mentally and emotionally; the aptly-named "Sin City" is not surprisingly a place fully immersed in a very superficial lifestyle of partying and cheap glamour. For my next trip to LA, I'm hoping to experience sights and sounds that have a little more substance and result in better memories, instead of us being bombarded with constant advertisements for sex, drinking, clubbing, and strippers. I don't think I'll be returning anytime soon as I think I have made enough memories (both good and bad) there to last me for quite a while!

 Enjoying the Cosmopolitan lounge all by my lonesome...
 A giant Louboutin!
 Visiting the real Paris is definitely on my bucket list!
 After getting my second round of ear piercing, we enjoyed a relaxing walk around the Planet Hollywood mall.
 My main man and photographer.
 Those famous chandeliers at the Cosmopolitan. 
Self explanatory.
 My newest BFF, who definitely helped me to improve my sub-par posture.
Taking a breather at Crystals, a very high-end mall exclusively for designer brands.

Well that's it for the first post of my Vegas trip, I definitely was sweltering in that 40 degree celsius weather; however, loose tanks, shorts, constant hydration, and a strong inclination towards air conditioned areas were our salvation! I finally found a graphic print that I could wear without feeling awkward- this rather wordy tank from the Forever 21 store in the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas. I feel as if more words on my shirt will hopefully result in there being less people bothering to read the whole thing. ;)

Comments

  1. simple yet elegant. love it much!
    like your zara-y short :)
    Keep in touch!
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las Vegas! I love it! I was there one year ago and I loved it, was the best holidays ever! :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your survived Vegas : ) Vegas is soooo hot, so your outfit is perfect for walking around. Love the casual tank and the color of your skirt. I have a slight obsession with Vegas (I went 5 times last year!!!), so I recognize everything in your photos haha. : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment