Cropped Aztec Print for the Beach

Aztec print crop top: Brandy Melville // Tank: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Sandals: Steve Madden // Sunglasses: Material Girl

This past Monday, which was also Canada Day, I had the pleasure of spending the day with friends out in the intense sunshine that has been visiting beautiful Vancouver lately. First, my boyfriend and I headed downtown for Third Beach in Stanley Park for a three hour tan session. As it was a beach less accessible to non-driving folk, the beach was much less crowded than expected- a definite plus! I tanned, slept, and even dipped (ok, more like submerged myself) into the ocean in order to cool off. I must say that I've forgotten how fun it is to swim out as far as you can into a vast body of water like a large lake or ocean (I was quite the dare-devil as a younger individual).

In keeping with the hot temperature, I wore as little clothing as possible without being indecent. Namely, these shorts, this barely-there tank, and a new Brandy Melville cropped top with a cut-out design on the back. You can blame the internet; once I got a glimpse of these tops on both the site and on Brandy Melville Canada's Instagram account, I just had to get one for myself! 

What kind of clothing have you been wearing to keep cool?

Comments

  1. have they opened a brandy melville store in van yet? I remember seeing the store in new york and now its in toronto! seriously awesome prices there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit!!
    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your style !!
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the aztec tank! I like how casual and simple the outfit is, yet it's so cute! I love Vancouver and am trying to take a weekend trip up there before summer ends. Seems like the perfect outfit for a beach day : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the print and the colorful shorts! great weekend casual look!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! And your pretty!
    I'm following you now

    www.fashionalertt.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Aztec top, perfect outfit for the beach!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh if only it wasn't F21, totally need an aztec crop top in my life. Can't do fast fashion though. I'm on the ethical track :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment