A Day at Kitsilano Beach


This is a super late post to commemorate the birthday of one of my closest and oldest friends, AK! On this sunny spring day, we went to Kitsilano to spend time with each other (a rare occurrence with our busy lives of late) and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. We enjoyed amazing coffee, brunch, and even better company. 
Thank you AK for always being there for me, supporting and listening to me during my life's toughest trials. Right now you are enjoying your much-deserved trip to London and beyond, I wish you the most wonderful journey and that you have the very best experiences and meet more incredible people like yourself while over there!

Miss and love you lots- be safe! xxxxxx

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures dear, so good to have you back:)
    love your outfit!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment