Tropical Stripes

Crop top: Garage // Skirt: Express // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: The Bay // Sunglasses: Material Girl

This is yet another crop top that I have recently purchased (truth be told, I bought another one on sale at Urban Outfitters just the other day...). I believe that I now need to perform a self-intervention on myself and never buy another crop top... At least for the next while. I think I've unwisely let to sun get to my head and have allowed myself to believe that crop tops are actually worthwhile investments for a West Coast Canadian environment- which, if you don't already know, is completely false. We get hot days like this for only a tiny fraction of the year; the rest of the year mostly consists of coldness, rain, and mild sunshine. 
To my credit, I was buying these tops with some sort of purpose: to prepare for the 40-something-degree weather that we will be facing in Vegas next week. I'll be there for four nights and five-ish days, so clothing that helps me to beat the heat are invaluable. 
In addition, this was the first time in which I wore my newest pair of heels from Zara. I was quite proud of the fact that these shoes were the only things that I've bought so far from the Zara summer sales. Just as I was forcing myself into a much-needed shopping fast, the summer sales decided to explode in the retail industry with a vengeance. I feel like I'm bombarded daily with temptation and it's incredibly hard to stay abstinent from one of my worst habits. Nevertheless, the cutout design and gems on these heels are very lovely, don't you agree?
How are you beating the heat with possibly unwise fashion choices?

Comments

  1. nice outfit, love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the floral print and the colors of the top. The shoes are so unique and pretty! And I love the red lips. Haha, you can never have too many crop tops!! ; )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous! I love this outfit
    Becca x

    www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace!!

    www.fashionalertt.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous outfit,love the combination between the strips with the floral top
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Fell in love with the shoes! ♥
    Keep in touch... :)

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, In love with your skirt!!! and the shoes are gorgeous too!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look! So pretty:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnx for your lovely comment.... Keep in touch darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combo, so sweet!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment