Cropped Lace

Crop Top: Topshop // Necklace: Ell and Em // Bracelets: Ily Couture, Forever 21 // Shoes: H&M // Michael Kors // Earrings: Front & Co. 

 Hello everyone,
Sorry for being a tad M.I.A. for the last few days- all of those wedding activities and work shifts got in the way of my normal blogging time. 
On Saturday, I had the enormous pleasure of attending and participating in the wedding and reception of the very lovely J & C. As a result of being close with both the couple and with many of the individuals involved in the wedding, I discovered that weddings can be da bomb. After an incredible ceremony (in which I had the nerve-wracking duty of singing some church songs), I had to change from my dress and shoes as the weather was already scorching hot, my dress was wrinkled, and my shoes were already killing me. I decided instead to wear more comfortable heels and my new crop top from Topshop- this bright orange lace number from the summer sale. I've been completely obsessed with crop tops lately and have bought three of them in the last two days!
We had an amazingly delicious dinner (lobster, abalone, the works!) at the reception. Don't even get me started on the crazy time we all had on the dance floor. I don't think I've danced quite that hard in a long time and I won't forget the fun times I had being reunited with many of my best girlfriends! 

Check out the video below for a taste of the insanity:

[Video Creds: Rosanna Peng a.k.a. The Girl with the Grey Hair]

Comments

  1. Really gorgeous crop top!
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, gorgeous girl! I adore that color on you! I don't own anything orange, but now I think I need to go shopping! Love the drop waist hemming on the skirt as well. Lovely outfit! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, it was fun to see a little clip of you guys dancing! Looks like you had a blast and I'm loving the orange matched with the bright pink purse :)

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag and heels! looking stunning <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit dear,. love the top and your heels are gorgeous too!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how perfectly you matched the colors ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! love the top, accessories and the bag!
    Great combination of everything. ♥
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely don't see much orange lace but it's so beautiful it should definitely be around more! Love the shoes :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit! absolutely love these shoes! xx

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the contrasting colours of your top and your bag, really great summer colours!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea girl when going to a wedding you know its about to be a party so get that freakum dress!!! Anyway great look, that MK bag is killer and great color lip! Lace top looks divine! you have impeccable style...

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! You are absolutely beautiful! You must be a model!! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit! I am in Vancouver too! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, you're so pretty! Thx for following. I followed you back on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Much love from Germany

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your look! It's so stunning!

    memyselfandiga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment