New Years Eve in Black Lace & Faux Leather


Lace Top: c/o of Sammydress // Shorts: Dynamite // Crop Top: Garage // Necklace & Shoes: Aldo // Tights: Suzy Shier

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating New Year's Eve last night; I had an amazing night myself eating good food and making more good memories with old and new friends during the final  hours of 2013. Before the party began, I managed to get in a gym workout (in preparation for the delicious food ahead), shop a little at the mall (too many LGs, too little clothing in my size left), and conduct a fun clothing swap with a good friend of mine. For the New Year's Eve party, I decided to wear this all-black ensemble of crochet lace and pleather; although I was afraid that I looked a bit goth, I've always loved the look of black and gold for fancier nighttime occasions.

I was happy to wear this lovely top that I was able to order here courtesy of Sammydress; this online boutique combines extreme affordability and trendy fashion to create a place of online shopping euphoria. I've wanted a lace top similar to this for quite a while; however, when I had the opportunity to procure it for free from Sammydress, I knew that it was meant to be! I love the pretty design of the crochet on top of the lace and the bell sleeves that give the piece a slightly boho-chic look. Overall, I am very happy with this product and recommend this site if you are a fashionista living on a student's budget.

What are some of your favourite holiday party season pieces?

(More photos from the NYE party after the jump)


Some of the lovely ladies and I enjoying the festivities.
 Wine and champagne: the perfect way to bring in the New Year (along with many other forms of alcohol not pictured here). 
 Just a small portion of the appies available that night. 
 More appies and delicious dishes.
We all suffered from extreme food coma by the end of night; in particular, I was sorely tempted by the Reese cup peanut butter cookies pictured above-- what a deadly combo!

I hope that all of my lovely readers enjoyed their night just as much as I did! Happy New Year and I wish that you all receive many blessings, much peace, joy, and love in 2014!

Comments

  1. You look fabulous and youre frineds too :)
    OH, and the food look sooo delicious *_*

    I wish you a happy new year and I hope that this year will be as fashionable as 2013 ;)

    HUgs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for NYE, looks really good! Seems like such a nice party, hope you had a lot of fun. I stayed at home looking after my two frightened cats, haha

    xx

    andysparkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pretty ! Love your top
    Following you

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfi dear, love your top :D

    Btw Happy New Year :)
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous look! I love it!
    you have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year. I love the lace and what a cool idea to pair it with leather. I am totally loving the shoes. Want them! Hope you had a fabulous holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I had a hard time deciding what to wear on NYE and finally went with a French Connection dress that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year, my best wishes.
    Love your outfit, very classy and stylish.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.

    http://christie-herrera.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! I love the top!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Happy new year!

    xoxo Saranda from Sarandipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and stylish outfit. You look fabulous!
    Can I stole you a minute? Could you check my blog and tell me your opinion?
    http://fashionandrest.blogspot.com/
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the crochet top! The sheerness is so sexy and I love the colored and patterned tank peeking through. Love the pleather shorts as well. The red lips is the perfect pop of color. I don't think you look goth at all! You look sexy and chic. All that food looks amazing!!! Sounds like you had an amazing new years! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! i felt in love with ur outfit.
    you are very beautiful.

    maybe we can follow each other if u like with GFC? let me know on my blog x

    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment