A Day Downtown


Top & Tights: Ardene // Skirt: Bluenotes // Boots: Expression via The Bay // Bag: Material Girl // Hat: Ever New // Necklace: Aldo 

This weekend was a spectacular two days full of various delights and memories to treasure. Firstly, I was able to spend some much-needed time on Saturday night with my coworkers to de-stress and joke around outside of the work environment. These girls are like family to me so it was immensely enjoyable to ramble on endlessly about our lives and experiences without work being in the way. This is also a shout out to those particular lovely ladies as I know that they actually make the effort to read my little blog-- I love you girls!   

Today, our jam-packed Sunday began with watching the early afternoon showing of Cavalia's Odysseo, a theatrical show that annually visits our city. As the show was located in the Olympic Village, we were able to snap a few shots for this post before heading to the venue as it was such a wondrously sunny day and since we barely ever venture out to that area. After the two and a half hour long show, which I adored, I was completely enamoured by the incredible talent and skill of the acrobats, dancers, and horse stunt performers. I've been a horse-crazed gal since I was knee-high, so seeing a show like this was a dream come true-- I highly recommend the experience to everyone!

After the show, we headed over to Craft Beer Market in the Village to have some appies and beer as our dinner was reserved at the much later time of 8 pm. Since there was such a large gap in between the show and our dinner, we also were able to fit in a relaxing coffee session at JJ Bean before taking a leisurely stroll down Robson Street. Finally, we were able to enjoy a lovely Dine Out Vancouver meal at Joe Fortes, a retro-style seafood restaurant.

How did you enjoy your weekend?

Comments

  1. PRETTY!'

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit dear =) keep in touch =) Nana
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2014/01/valentine-day-outfit-by-mart-of-china.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!
    I really like this outfit on you it makes me feel like summer is near . (even tho in germany the winter has start now)
    But anyways i had a nice weekend too.

    x Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! Beautiful top!

    Have a nice day!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OUTFIT, YOUR BLOG INSPIRES A LOT, THANKS A LOT http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!
    i love this boho-chic style so much!
    the pattern on the top is so cool and it matches
    perfectly with the maxi skirt! and of course
    the hat is so cool! :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot to mention a new Friend you made during dinner ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely with your hut, and the skirt is really nice too :)
    Today new post,My sneakers combined with…
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! We could follow each other if you want.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. Following back on GFC and blog loving.

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you had a lovely day! And I adore your look! That skirt is perfect! Gorgeous look & great post, as always.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the outfit! So chic!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great that you and your coworkers are friends :)
    I think it's really important that your coworkers are nice. Normally I don't work (I'm a full time student due to my perfect skill in time management :D ) but every summer I work and I am really happy that my coworkers are so nice people :)
    I really your look, the crop top works perfectly with the maxi skirt.
    Oh, and the hat is amazing.
    Really pretty :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  13. The combination of that print and the long skirt is so gorgeous!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. J'aime beaucoup ta tenue et particulièrement ta jupe longue <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fun-filled day! Love your outfit too--the sheer skirt and bright lips are gorgeous on you! Looks like we're buddies on Instagram, so I wanted to stop by your blog too :) I'm your newest follower on GFC <3

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the pattern on the crop top, goes very well with the necklace too!
    Happy New Year Deborah :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute high waisted skirt! Makes your legs look a million miles long

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your look and your blog. The skirt it's so beautiful.

    http://modadepartamento.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds like such a fun weekend. I feel like you always have such jam packed weekends with lots of good food. I noticed how sunny your pictures look and it was super sunny in Seattle this past weekend as well! Everyone definitely took advantage of the sun since we barely see it in the winter. I love the outfit! The all black is so sexy. I love how you were able to transition the maxi skirt for winter. The crop top looks amazing with the skirt and the print is so fun and a bit tribal which I love. I've been seeing you wear that hat in a few of your posts and I adore it! So cute and adds so much personality to the outfit! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment