Lakeside Camo


For the past few days, I've been greeting my friends and acquaintances with: "Guess what? I'm sick!" That may sound like a really strange thing to do but it's just as strange as my being sick. I haven't come down with a real case of the cold in a very long time so this nasal congestion, sore throat, and coughing thing just isn't flying with me.

The second thing I'm telling everyone is: "Hey another thing, it's my birthday this weekend! Let's hope I'm not completely bedridden on that day." (Here's to hoping I'm not jinxing myself.) My weekend is presently packed full of fun things I plan to do, such as high tea, dinners, and hiking. In other words, I really need to be in fighting form as soon as possible.

Also, since I've transformed into this walking bag of germs, I've been feeling almost relieved because now I don't have to be quite so paranoid about getting sick-- I'm already there. So thanks to my lovely coworkers who most likely infected me with this bug, I love you too! 


Sweater // Michael Kors
Pants // The Gap
Shoes // Zara
Jacket // H&M
Bag // 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


Last night was probably the crappiest sleep I've experienced in recent history. I tried turning in at 10:30 only to find myself tossing and turning until 2:30 am. The cause of my insomnia? Completely congested nasal passages that prevented me from breathing properly. Luckily I found a nasal spray and blessed relief when I could finally breathe from my nose again... I hope that none of you experience the same horror!


In regard to this outfit, it shall be hopefully the last ensemble that I shoot with my old DSLR becauseee I just got another Canon Rebel T5! If you don't remember, I got that camera for my Christmas present only to have it stolen a couple of weeks later. Let's hope that I have much better luck this time around. 

Are there any fun things you look forward to doing this weekend?

Comments

  1. What a perfect biker jacket Debbie! Looks very cool with the camo pants! And I can see you've invested in a pair of amazing patent 60's booties! ;)
    You look gorgeous!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:) :) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well combined!
    You look pretty dear
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/01/headwrap-tutorial-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look, love the jacket

    Shalay
    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Sorry to hear about your sickness. Hope you get well soon Debs. I've been there too just recently. Usually I don't get sick so often perhaps once or twice a year but if I get sick it's bad. Going through nasal congestion, sore throat ..the whole package.
    Since it's your birthday soon I hope that you'll leave the cold behind and enjoy all the fun things on your very day.

    Well, at least there is one good news such as in you getting a new camera since yours got stolen. Can't wait for the pictures.

    Love the simple outfit mixed with the millitary pattern. My favourite are your shiny boots. So chic! Love your smile Debbie and makeup on point as usual.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/effortless.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look totally stunning! hope you get better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That co-worker, one of five being me! I welcome you to the feeling off crappy sniffles. You looking amazing rocking that cold ;)! Feel better, xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look babe!! You look so amazing in camo pants (I've been eyeing some camo bags for like the LONGEST time). Love your boots too!! :D

    Have an awesome weekend <3

    XOXO, HaeMin

    http://haekunamatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. as we bring a lot of exciting new prom dresses on sale trend. robe de mariƩe bustier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment