February Favs: Instagram Diary

Can you believe that February has already come to an end? Time flies, but I'm not too sad about it since spring is on its way! Take a look at some of my favourite moments from this month, starting with some delicious treats: 





February was a month full of birthdays, the first of which was yours truly's! I had two birthday cakes this year, one from the family and one from the boyfriend at my own birthday party. 


A snapshot of some decorations from my party. I learned just how long it takes to make party appetizers-- much longer than you think it will!.


My lover Jasmeen spoiled me for Valentine's Day-- at her own boyfriend's birthday party dinner. Note the Disney Princess chocolates! 


I enjoyed a lovely day trip down to Alderwood and Seattle with the boyfriend, my brother, and my sister-in-law earlier this month. While it was a rainy day, we had a wonderful time catching up, eating delicious clam chowder, and shopping to our hearts' content. 


States trip haul: Piper Project faux leather track pants // Nine West wedges // ASOS blouse // Hinge sweater // Michael Kors fringed cowl sweater // MinkPink blazer


For Valentine's Day, my love treated me to a single red rose and a delicious dinner at a local restaurant named Burgundy. I highly recommend the place: the atmosphere was casual and trendy, the staff were friendly, and the food was fantastic! 


The menu (excluding some starters and our drinks): Mushroom Creme Brulee // Beef Tartar // Seared Scallops with Polenta Cakes // Spaghetti and handmade meatballs // Apple Cheesecake  


Last weekend, I enjoyed a lovely double date with another couple in which we had Korean BBQ, random Asian desserts, and did some hardcore karaoking! 


For my dad's 64th birthday, my brother and sister-in-law made us a feast: Salmon tartar // Kale salad with bacon // Lamb Pasta // T&T Supermarket Fruitcake 


This furry cutie entered into my life at the beginning of this month as well. Pooky (aka Roxy) belongs to my brother and sister-in-law but I love her as my own already! I love it when she wakes me up on Saturday mornings by breaking into my room and jumping onto my bed.



Last but certainly not least, I booked a trip to Miami and a cruise to the Bahamas in May! I'm daydreaming like crazy about it already; these rainy skies and cold temperatures can't get me down when I have this to look forward to!

Comments

  1. Ahhhh what a marvelous Feb, Deborah! 1st of all your b-day which is always special in Feb, too many delicious foods (I love clam chowder), a precious new dog for you, your brother, & in-law as well as happy wake up calls from her, and OMG a trip to Miami & Bahamas, extremely exciting & insane!! Cannot wait to see photos from there here in your blog :D Happy weekend~
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing moments. Oh yes time flies soo fast. Can't imagine only 10 months to go then 2014 is over haha!
    When i look at all those candy sweet toffies and cakes i have to grab something right now from the fridge. I'm getting so hungry but i dont wanna get fat either ..lol

    Have a nice and peaceful weekend dear.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, february was so short! it's strange... :)
    btw love the photos, sooo cute<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pics :)
    I really like your Instagram Account :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment