Vegan Leather

H&M faux leather pants // Kenneth Cole Reaction flats // Urban Planet shirt // BCBGeneration fold-over clutch


Lately I've been attempting to spend less on clothing, shoes, and accessories by focusing on a particular piece or trend that I could use to revitalize my entire wardrobe- you know, that one awesome shirt or pants that somehow makes the rest of your outfits seem so much newer and fresher? Well, I had been on the search for a decent faux leather piece lately and finally settled on this affordable pair of pants from H&M. Although they can be a tad uncomfortable sometimes (think a hot day, sweat, and a leather-like surface... Not too pretty), I do enjoy the infusion of cool glam that it has infused into my outfits recently. 

Comments

  1. Love the outfit Deb! I definitely wore an almost identical outfit on the same day you posted this but ended up opted for a different top.
    PS. those pants fit you way better than they do me.

    Fatima <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Fatima! There are so many ways to wear those pants, I love the versatility! There's no way they fit me better, I'm pretty sure your long legs would suit them much better :P they are a tad baggy on me!

      Delete
  2. Look at you rocking those pants Debbie!! Ahh I wish I could pull these off as well as you do! I've got a very similar top too from H&M.

    PS - Coffee once this semester is over!?

    xo,

    Luvania

    Fashion To The Nine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment