Flyaway Feathers & A Hint of Faux Leather

Dynamite blazer // BCBGeneration tee // Material Girl pants // Aldo sunglasses // Old Navy earrings // Aldo bag // Sam Edelman heels // H&M necklace
Hello everyone,
After one deliciously slow start to this gorgeous day (in other words, I spent the entire morning and early afternoon having a "Community" online TV marathon while sitting in my PJs), I headed out to Richmond to attend a Good Friday service, enjoy a lovely night of scrumptious cheap food, and spend time with my awesome friends who I feel like I haven't seen in forever.
In terms of this outfit, I was so excited to finally acquire a jacket/blazer with faux leather sleeves, a trend I've been eyeing for quite a while. Unfortunately for me, this amazingly warm weather actually made it uncomfortably hot to wear this blazer when in a room with a lot of people in it. Also, the feathers on this darn necklace were giving me a headache today as they would fly up towards my face at every opportunity. Talk about annoying.
How did you guys manage to spend some fun time in the sun today?

Comments

  1. You have a great style and a lovely wardrobe!! I follow you now too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment