Big Hearted

 J. Crew blouse // Ribbon & Asher necklace from The Bay // Tobias jacket from Plum // J. Brand coated denim // FFeFF booties (Korean brand)
 
Hello everyone!
How has your week been going? Other than this terrible on-and-off rainstorm weather, I've been having a pretty great week. I'd say that the best part was when I finally broke my one-month-long shopping fast by going crazy shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlets. My favourite purchase was most likely this heart-patterned silk shirt from J. Crew- getting it at $35 USD down from $110 USD was quite the steal! These boots were also recently acquired while visiting Aberdeen Mall recently (and going nuts at Daiso buying random but practical things). Also, I bought a new curling iron- can you tell? ;)

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and pray that the rain goes away very soon!

Comments

  1. The blouse it´s perfect!! I love it!!!
    Great photos!!

    http://unacompradoraenapuros.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment