Abstract in Stripes

H&M tee and pants // Dynamite belt // FFeF booties // Forever 21 bracelets // Sirens blazer // Aldo sunglasses
Happy Wednesday y'all!
You can't have failed to notice that it is presently sunny (and hopefully will remain that way). Sunshine is the best tonic for a stressful week at school- I'm sure that many of you fellow students have an idea of what I'm talking about. There is less than a month left of school and exams for me before I am free for four and a half months of summer. It's both exciting and scary since I also have a million assignments due in my classes. 
For this outfit, I decided to break out this pair of pants featuring a rather abstract design. While its cropped length is rather chilly for wintery weather, I was able to get away with it while wearing booties. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the sunshine will continue and also heat things up here in Vancity!

Comments

  1. Hey Debbie,

    I love how you paired these pants with those booties! Great look :)

    xo,

    Luvania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :)
    You're a true beauty !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment