White on White


My days of school-related stress are finally over and my summer break has begun in earnest; however, I haven't let my feelings of extreme laziness take over just yet. Today I started the day early with a gym workout and my first class of yoga in years. I wasn't expecting anything much from the yoga class but the session, which went for over an hour, was much harder than I had expected-- the effort, strength, and concentration needed to hold the poses satisfactorily certainly had me sweating!

After that, I let myself relax enough for an afternoon nap, which I followed up with a good dose of Netflix. If that routine sounded lazy, it's because it was. However, my calendar already is fast filling up with dates to go shopping, catch up, eat, wedding planning, hiking, and many other fun activities. In fact, this Saturday I will finally be attending my engagement photoshoot-- we have chosen a beautiful oceanside location for the event and I can't wait to share the pictures once we get them. I already have the perfect outfit set aside to suit the west coast scenery (now we just have to plan out the future groom's outfit). Be sure to check out the wonderful work of my wedding photographer, Rachel Barkman, whose love for nature is just one reason for why I have chosen the right person for the job! 



Pants // Topshop
Top // Zara
Coat // Forever 21
Shoes // Material Girl
Necklace // Joe Fresh
Bag // 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Sunglasses // Ray-Ban


As has been mentioned in previous posts, I've been striving to achieve a certain minimalism for my outfits lately. This white on white outfit is just one way I've been keeping colours monochrome, layers light and comfortable, and staying cool for the spring sunshine. I think I need to stop buying so many white pieces because I'm sure to ruin them with my constant love of delicious (and messy) food. 

Comments

  1. Yoga is much harder than one would think. I was all sore, stretched out, & sweaty from it myself. Loving those cool track pants. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. some yoga postures look easy but actually no
    make one feel tired and sweat
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/monroe.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. raglan sleeves have an important place in their t color table. purple homecoming dresses cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment