A West Coast Engagement


Photography by Rachel Barkman

Now that we've reached the tail end of April, the months and weeks counting down to the date of our wedding is fast approaching with almost frightening velocity. While I like to think that I've nailed down the main details, I'm fast realizing that there are so many little things that need to be done as soon as possible (cue the sweaty palms). Luckily, I've just finished school and can now almost completely devote myself to wedding planning (in between work and my social life). Other than choosing my dress, my favourite pre-wedding activity has been taking these engagement photos! I'm in love with the work of our wedding photographer, Rachel Barkman. Not only is she a warm and friendly individual, her photography's natural aesthetic was a perfect match for what we had envisioned for our wedding and engagement shoot. 

Lighthouse Park was our first choice as a result of my love for the Pacific Northwest and for British Columbia's natural beauty. As well, we were blessed enough to have take the pictures on a stunningly sunny day, which turned into a spectacular sunset by the end of our session. I hope that you all enjoy these photos as much as we loved taking them!


Hers:
Dress // Wilfred via Aritzia
Necklace // Oak + Fort
Shoes // Vince Camuto
Headpiece // H&M


His:
Shirt // GUESS
Pants // H&M
Shoes // Cole Haan



 


Have a wonderful week everyone! I am hoping to go hiking later this week but a rainy forecast is unfortunately threatening those plans... Let's keep those fingers crossed for sunshine!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All the best U guys!

    Please visit me and join the giveaway!
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. unconventional neckline trend, shoulder, translucent chiffon collar, pink homecoming dresses short

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment