B + W


Spring in Vancouver means that one has to get used to seeing rain on the weather forecast. We've actually been pretty lucky lately with the sunshine; however, the rain just had to arrive on my days off when I had been planning to do some hiking-- of course. As a rainy day substitute, two of my girlfriends and I are going rock climbing indoors instead; I haven't gone since high school so let's hope I am stronger than my teenage self.

In other news, I unfortunately picked up some minor bug and am battling a sore throat and nasal congestion (luckily not nearly as bad as when I last got sick in January). You can bet I've been washing my hands and sanitizing everything around me like crazy. Don't underestimate those germs, people.


Top // Urban Outfitters
Pants // Wilfred via Aritzia
Shoes // Vince Camuto
Bag // 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Necklace // Oak + Fort



In this post, I decided to take it easy in monochrome colours, easy peasy harem pants bought from an online sale at Aritzia, and a new shirt (also on sale) from Urban Outfitters. What do your easy day ensembles look like?

Comments

  1. Oh, I really really like the stripped shirt :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so elegant and classy! Even though this is a simple look, you make it look so fabulous with that bright red lip! xx

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a prom dresses style skirt replacement, romantic strapless neckline prom dresses on sale,short tight one shoulder homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment