Spring Suave


It seems that another week has disappeared into a haze of fast-paced days, allowing for the return of yet another precious weekend. Sadly, the rain had to return with it. While I would usually be spending my two days of freedom exploring a new hike, the weather has forced me to resort to more practical activities. Today I plan to start shopping with my bridesmaids for their dresses and party tonight with good company downtown. Let's hope that the weather picks up soon!

In terms of this outfit worn a couple of weekends ago (wow time has really gone by so fast!), I wore this sexy little summer top along with this more conservative skirt for the daytime. However, for my engagement party later that night, I changed into gold skorts for a more comfortable yet glamorous look. I was also happy to bring out these baby blue heels from the shoe closet; it's been too long since I've worn my pretty spring/summer shoes.

What spring or summer attire are you most looking forward to wearing?


Top + Rings // H&M
Skirt // Topshop
Shoes // Zara
Bag // Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses // Ray-Ban (via SmartBuyGlasses)
Necklace // Singapore


While I'll certainly be missing the great outdoors this weekend with my hiking crew, I'm happy that I'll be seeing them once again in a very different setting: the dance floor! 

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

Comments

  1. It's already 90 degrees here in LA, so I'm wishing it was colder, haha!
    Alexis @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt dear!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/sporty-but-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is really nice, the skirt looks fabulous :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really lucky with the weather, looks like it's marvelous there:) I love the way you look, the outfit is feminine and comely;) Besides, those snapshots are so lovely!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!) Beautiful photos!

    www.elationofcreation.com
    Love Alena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie!! Sorry I have missed so many posts! Hope all is going great with you, your loved ones and your wedding plans. I can just imagine how busy you may be with all that you have going on but since I already know how amazing you are, I am sure you have everything under control. You look beautiful in that outfit. Very classy and chic at the same time. Those baby blue shoes are gorgeous and they look amazing on you. You are so pretty!!! Good look wih your wedding planning Debbie and enjoy every minute of the adventure. You deserve it! Take care! Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic look. you look amazing

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look - so cool and fresh. Your skirt is amazing :)

    By the way, I'd like for you to come over to my blog to see my latest.

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing dear! Love that skirt

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/baggy.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes look amazing! That's one of the things I most look forward to. Opening up my shoe boxes and discovering the gems that I've stashed away for the winter.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah what a beautiful look! I love how well you can pull off this look--the midi skirt is so difficult to wear but you mastered it so easily! You're also lucky to have what looks like lovely weather! Still jackets and sweaters for me!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  12. For sure there are lot of choices buy you can not seem to decide what to wear.black homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment