Simple Saturdays


My goal of late is to be as simple as possible while still maintaining a classy and fashionable look-- of course, this is much easier said than done. To start off on the right note, I've been shopping more at stores like Oak + Fort, The Gap, Urban Outfitters, and Aritzia, as opposed to my usual haunts of Topshop and Forever 21. While it's been a struggle for me to avoid my favourite bright colours and prints, the upside has been wearing cute, comfortable footwear during my daily commute and still looking stylish in the process. It also comforts me that the pieces I've buying lately are all classic items that will hopefully last me for seasons to come.

While it hasn't been easy to makeover my style in this manner, I've been having fun figuring out how to style such different outfits. As well, I have been following a lot of simple and classy fashionistas on social media to keep me inspired and up-to-date.

Do you have plans to alter your wardrobe or style in any way? If so, how do you plan on making the change?




Denim Jacket + Scarf // The Gap
Pants + Necklace // Oak + Fort
Top + Shoes // H&M
Bag // Topshop
Coat // Gifted


Also, happy first weekend of spring! While it's been a roller coaster ride of rain and random sunshine, I can only hope that the warmth and sun will return in due time. Until then, I'll be stressing out over my exams, papers, projects, and presentations-- summer break can't come too soon!

Comments

  1. Digging that Gap scarf; it's really cool & big. Love the lip color as well. Good luck on all your work & summer will come sooner than you expect.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit dear!
    Nice pants...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/pearl-neck-skater-dress-with-lucluc.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, so pretty.. fantastic outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It totally looks like something I would wear! The colors and patterns all go together so nicely :) I am also planning on shifting my wardrobe this year to something a bit more minimal, focusing less on quantity and more on quality and ethics!

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are numbers to consider in finalizing the prom dress like the color, size, length etc.Open Back Homecoming Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment