Explore BC: Cleveland Dam + Capilano Pacific Trail



Lately I've been so busy that I've almost forgotten about my beloved blog. My apologies to my lovely blogger friends who have been commenting on my posts; I read every one of your comments and am planning to visit your blogs in the near future! While I have several outfit posts in the works, I have had no time whatsoever to edit and put them up. Luckily, I had this nature post hanging around that I could easily publish with little hassle.

If you recall, my birthday weekend consisted of me being sick and attempting to enjoy myself despite that fact. Luckily, the fresh air at Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Pacific Trail in North Vancouver went a long way in cheering me up. I hope you enjoy these snapshots as much as I enjoyed visiting this gorgeous area






While the weather was still a bit wet during this weekend, I still adored being out and about Vancouver exploring more of its natural beauty. Since the weather is slowly improving, the days are growing longer, and the plants are beginning to bloom, I cannot wait to start exploring more and more hiking trails in the near future!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shots. It looks serene. There's something so soothing about spending some time in nature, away from the hustle & bustle of citylife. Hope you find more time to do everything you wish!
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I've been drooling over your Insta feed lately. I need to visit Canada ASAP! Will you be my tour guide?!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos!

    Please click on the Romwe banner of my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your time there!!
    It's 20 years ago that I've been to Vancouver, but I always dream about going back once more!!
    Thanks for showing these gorgeous pictures!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so beautiful! I'm going on tour in canada this april, so I'm really excited I'll be able to see all this nature!

    Alexis @ thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. she said " it is tough to get a nice dress but I managed to get mine" She is so happy with this. Blue Homecoming Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment