Seasonal Transitions





I'm wearing:
H&M sweater // thrifted skirt // Ribbon & Asher necklace // Topshop bag // Urban Planet leggings // Aldo boots

Hello everyone, it's yet another autumn day in Vancouver full of rain, cold, and super-early Christmas cheer (at the malls). Lately, I've been wanting to wear the many summery skirts in my closet in everyday outfits as their light fabrics and bright colours do wonders in cheering me up. However, in light of the fact that it is indeed fall/winter, I decided to toughen up this look with some darks. In this case, I chose a black sweater, black liquid leggings, and combat boots to do the job. I also used for the first time a Topshop sample bag I got from a good friend of mine when she was visiting Hong Kong recently. It feels a little like an old-school doctor's bag but I still like the pink trim a lot!
 Other than challenging myself to incorporate more summer clothing into my fall/winter wardrobe, I want to be more daring in things like my hair and makeup. For instance, I want to try to wear red lipstick (or other striking colours) on a regular basis or finally try out that hair bow hairstyle I see so often on Pinterest. Are there any crazy fashion/beauty trends that you want to try out?





Comments