Presentation Ready





I'm wearing:
Forever 21 sweater // Joe Fresh necklace // Aldo headwrap // Jacob shirt // Material Girl jeans // Fergalicious booties // H&M bag

Hello everyone, how are you doing?
I've pretty proud of the fact that I've managed to take photos of my outfits for the past three days without fail (which may be annoying for some) in order to keep my blog from suffering a limbo-like state of neglect. Yesterday happened to be a day that started off cloudy and ended up showing us some sunshine and blue sky. All very nice if I hadn't been cooped up in class for four hours listening to and making presentations. However, in light of the fact that I like to dress to cheer myself up on not-so-fun days, I wore my new Material Girl red denim. I find that I've been buying a lot of Material Girl items lately; I started off with some jewelry and slowly started to accumulate more of their offerings: a faux fur vest, a cute pleather jacket with puffed sleeves, crazy patterned shoes (to be shown in a future post), and now coloured denim. These pants are highly recommended as they are not only are very affordable ($30), they are comfortable and fit me relatively well (other than being a tad loose at the waist). I might buy another colour (or two) in the future unless I find a better option. Material Girl, a fashion line inspired and created by both Madonna and her daughter Lourdes, is extremely affordable for student budgets and offers a wide array of fun, colourful, and trendy clothing and accessories. I managed to stumble over this brand while wandering through The Bay; I like to troll random places where other people don't usually go shop and feel smug about finding awesome deals on my purchases.
It was very chilly yesterday so I was glad that I wore the extra layer of a black wool cardigan over this leopard print sweater and this Aldo headwrap to keep me warm and cosy while outside. I found it extremely hard to wear this headwrap last winter season so I ended up wearing it maybe once or twice. However, since I feel really guilty if I don't end up wearing the things that I've bought, I am determined to wear these head accessories much more this year! I also love this Joe Fresh necklace as the cute gold, black, and rhinestoned baubles are fun additions to my statement necklace collection (which will undoubtedly keep on growing in size within the near future as there are so many necklaces that I want!). And yep, I'm still wearing that fur bag. When I first bought it, I admit that I didn't think I'd wear it more than a few times. However, after starting to use it a few days ago, I was surprised at how much I love having something so soft as my constant companion (as weird as that sounds). 


Thanks for reading this post and enjoy your Thursday. It's my day off and I'm planning to use it to check out some more eye candy at the new Forever 21 store downtown... And maybe to do some school work too.


Comments

  1. The headband is so disco queen but newage! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment