All Bundled Up






I'm wearing:
H&M headwrap // Blouse from clothing swap // Topshop liquid leggings // Urban Planet grandpa sweater // Urban Planet suede fringed boots // H&M bag

 Hello everyone, enjoying the stat holiday so far?
Today has been my first off day from work since Thursday so I am immensely grateful for some relaxing "me" time. After the last week of hectic activity, it's so nice to wake up to a sleepy morning (despite the rain and the cold) when I don't have to rush to be anywhere. As it is cold out there and I want to feel warm and comfortable, I decided to take my H&M headwrap for a spin. This $7.95 piece has a lovely colour and braided style that I couldn't resist when I was randomly browsing the store a few months ago. However, actually wearing it turned out to be another matter as I find that it looks good when I leave the house but after a while it starts to ride up and mess up my hair. Also, yesterday I bought this cute fur bag from H&M that was on sale for $10 (down from $34.95); if my parents won't let me get another dog, at least I can have a cute furry bag as my substitute companion (so sad right? I could cry). My comfy grandpa sweater is quite awesome; the idea of elbow pads is so nerdy/old-school and awesome at the same time. Lastly, I bought these cheap fringe boots so I wouldn't wear out my more expensive pairs. I don't know why I chose suede material as it is obviously not the smartest choice for a rainy place like Vancouver. In that battle of cute vs. practical, it seems that 'cute' wins out here.

How are you bundling up for this weather? Be sure to enjoy your day off and don't forget an umbrella before heading out there!  





Comments