Friday Prep

 Blouse: J. Crew // Sweater: Nordstrom Rack // Necklace: Hudson Bay Company // Leggings: Urban Planet // Shoes: Singaporean boutique // Clutch: vintage

Happy Friday everyone, 
I'm excited to go bowling tonight for the first time in a really long time. Since it's quite overcast today weather-wise, I needed to wear something comfortable and somewhat warm. Layering this light sweater over my super lightweight silk blouse was the perfect combo! Wish me luck, I'm gonna try to get my fair share of strikes and spares! ;) 

Comments

  1. My absolute favourite is GSP, but I like Frankie Edgar a lot too. And Chuck Liddell but he's not fighting anymore. Oh, I also recently started loving Kelvin Gastelum, he was so good on TUF :) Who's your favourite? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this look!! you look so pretty!

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blog :)
    I like the way you choose you outfits, you look so pretty!
    And the red lipstick is gorgeous!

    xx

    annapetite.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. really sweet look! i love how you layer your outfit <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment