A Blogger Date with "Fashion To The Nine" [Part I]

Hello all,
Today I enjoyed my first blogger date with the very lovely Luvania, one of the two fashionistas from the blog Fashion To The Nine. I must say that I wish I could have done one much sooner! After getting to know each other better over brunch (we know each other from school and through a few mutual acquaintances), we were soon laughing our heads off over common fashion blogger mishaps, Coquitlam high school memories, and other fun topics. After all, who other than a fellow blogger would understand just how hard it is to take one good picture of a manicure or "arm candy"? 
I've always admired Luvania's very classy yet edgy style and was more than happy to take some outfit pictures with her. Check back on Thursday for an accompanying post on Luvania's outfit!
Also, later this month I will be able to meet up with the full cast of Fashion To The Nine when the ever-stylish Fatima, who now lives in Toronto, comes back to visit Vancouver. Stay posted for some awesome blog posts when that happens!

(Photos courtesy of Luvania)
 Blouse: Zara // Skirt: Thrifted // Cardigan: Urban Planet // Necklace: The Hudson Bay Company // Bracelets: Aldo, American Eagle Outfitters, Forever 21 // Ring: Forever 21 // Sandals: Steve Madden // Bag: Nine West // Sunglasses: Material Girl

In regard to this outfit, I was so happy to finally be able to wear my maxi skirts once again. This brocade number was one lucky thrift-store find I made last summer and I always enjoy wearing it for its easy-breezy style and comfort. What are some summer items that you've been looking forward to taking out of the closet?


Comments

  1. you look really spring-ish and lovely in this outfit! lovely cardi and maxi dress <3

    thanks for the love hon, I'm following you on bloglovin' since there is a possibility that Google will be taking down GFC in July2013 :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit <3
    http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a delightful lunch! I just adore your maxi skirt! The print is just gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look dear! Thank you for stoping by my blog. Sure we can follow each other on bloglovin.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the carefree vibe of this outfit not to mention how adorable that skirt is!

    Fatima <3

    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment