Wedding Feels // Part II


Summertime has begun in earnest! The summer solstice passed us in fine form this past Wednesday; the blue-skied, sunny day was as gorgeous as you could ask for. Although work has been on the hectic, stressful side lately, I am buoying myself with thoughts of upcoming vacationing and fun weekend plans.

For instance, Saturday looks to be an extremely chill day spent tanning at a local beach, reading books, and spending time with my close friends. Sunday will be spent hiking a difficult trail in the Anmore area called Swan Falls Loop Hike. This trail is about 18 km long, has a steep elevation gain of 1150 m, and will most likely take us 8-10 hours to complete. I will definitely be writing a post about that one!

Fast forward to Canada Day weekend: the girls and I will be driving over to Jasper for a five day trip. We are already dreaming about the hikes to come and the time we will be spending together...

But before I get too carried away, let's get back to our regular programming of wedding outfit details.


Dress // Ever New
Shoes // Aldo

When attending a wedding, I usually try to find a stylish, chic look that will make me stand out without taking attention away from the real star of the show: the bride. So when I found this particular dress, I was immediately smitten by its romantic design-- fluttering bell sleeves, soft ruffles, and satiny fabric. While it incorporates recent trends of the choker and shoulder cut-outs, this piece manages to make those aspects look somehow classic and timeless. I honestly am looking for the slightest excuse to wear this lovely number again sometime soon! 


Speaking of weddings and brides, the photo below was taken with a particularly lovely bride who is now spending a blissful mini-moon with her new hubby in Hawaii.I'm so excited for this girl, who is gorgeous both inside and out, to begin her new life as a married lady. Hopefully, that life will includes plenty of double dates with your truly and a tropical couples vacay early next year!


I'm now waiting in anticipation for the third and last wedding of the season early next month. After a frenzied foray into the Zara online sales recently, I bought a very colourful piece that I will be incorporating in my final "Wedding Feels" outfit post. Stay posted!

What are your top tips for choosing the perfect wedding #ootd?

Comments