Mother's Day Whites


For us Canadians, a Victoria Day long weekend awaits full of fun and possibilities. The carefree days can't come too soon as I feel like I'm only just catching my breath from another whirlwind week. Over the past few days, I watched the latest Avengers (it was alright), shopped a lot (I bought at least four pairs of sandals and other summer items), and worked at a Tourism Showcase exhibition downtown (fun but exhausting). I also have been running again since my months-long knee injury finally healed. In fact, just yesterday I did a 30+ minute run along the Stanley Park seawall and then did some 135 lbs. squats right after (I've been working out especially hard for my L.A. bachelorette trip). And I haven't even mentioned Mother's Day yet.

This year, my wonderful sister-in-law coordinated a lovely breakfast for my mother and the entire family. Together with my siblings, we made a delicious meal of sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, and freshly-cut fruits. Even more enjoyable was that feeling of happiness when you've done something nice for someone who thoroughly deserves such treatment. Thank you for everything, Mom! 

To mark the occasion, I decided to wear something a little more formal and lady-like. In celebration of the spring season, I wore almost all whites and my new pair of Topshop sandals (that happened to match my bag almost exactly). Speaking of sandals, I finally bought a pair of lace-up gladiator sandals, white Birkenstocks, and slides that I can't wait to wear in L.A. Now that I opened up the flood gates of shoppaholicism, it's hard to stop!



Jacket + Pants + Sandals // Topshop
Top // H&M
Necklace // Oak + Fort
Bag // Vintage



Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the weekend as I have several fun activities planned. I'm also getting excited as I plan several trips planned for this upcoming summer: L.A., staying in a cabin at Manning Park, and Tofino!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. Simply gorgeous! Loving the detail on the pants and also that jacket.

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice look, I especially love the jacket :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  3. as we bring a lot of exciting new prom dresses on sale trend. yellow prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment