Leopard Print Parade


Happy Humpday everyone!
I just got back from another awesome workout with a super fit friend-- I must say that I'm already addicted to training with this girl as I adore spending time with her and she is such an amazing coach. I've already learned so much from her and can already feel my body responding well to the new exercises!

In other news, September is fast approaching and everyone is trying to stuff in as many last-minute summer activities as they can before autumn sets in. For myself, I plan to get some biking and hiking done before I get back to school and the dreariness of fall. Even though I've tried to make sure that I'm not overwhelmed by too many activities during this last week of August, I realized that my free days have magically filled up with things to do despite my best efforts. Happily, these activities are either fun ones that I don't mind doing, like catching up with good friends, or things that I promised I would get done before the end of summer.

For today's outfit post, I was lucky enough to have fellow blogger Luvania from Fashion To The Nine take these pictures before we enjoyed a relaxing movie and spa night. I decided to wear mostly items from my recent Asia trip, such as this leopard print top and these leopard spot print wedges. Both were attained at great prices from Hong Kong and Singapore. Speaking of great prices, I just managed to find a pair of branded sandal flats from the downtown Hudson Bay for $29.99 (original price was $110)! The very next day, I found a pair of extremely cute yellow sandal flats at Topshop for $7.80. Needless to say, I have done enough sandal-flats-shopping for the foreseeable future. The bottom line: start looking for those great seasonal sales that are currently underway at your favourite retailers!   


Top // Cotton On (Hong Kong)
Shoes // Charles and Keith (Singapore)
Shorts // Zara (old)
Necklace // Chameleon (Singapore)



I hope that you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer weather and manage to squeeze in as much fun as possible before we return to the reality of Raincouver in the next few months!

Comments

  1. Great post! I love the print sandals and your necklace!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Cotton On! They have great stuff. No wonder that cheetah tee is so awesome. San Diego isn't as gloomy as Raincouver, so I wish you luck during the upcoming season switch! I just wanna wear some layers. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! When do you start school? I'm still not done with school even though I was lucky enough to land a job in my field. So now I take a couple of classes in the evenings each semester which is not too bad but it def adds some stress to my life lol so summer is like the best time for me!

    Your outfit is soooo beautiful! casual yet super chic! the print of your shirt is amazing, you pick really cool stuff that I would never think in getting... and then I see it on you and I want it! haha love the wedges as well! I seriously can't wait to see all what you got from Asia!!!

    Now that summer is about to be over, my hubby and I are going to go zip-line! which I'm terrified and excited about!
    What are your plans for the rest of the summer? :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this shorts
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/back-to-school-with-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Outfit <3 You look stunning <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so gorgeous here :) love ypur sandals, they look so beautiful on you and that print is just amazing :) really llove this kinda simple and casual summer look :)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice your shirt!!! fantastic outfit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely outfit. Very nice top with lovely sandals and cool shorts. Gorgeous hairstyle and smile too. I like spring and summer more than fall & winter, don''t like being cold at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so in love with your tee and those amazing sandals! what a fantastic buy. i feel like my calendar is filling up quickly too with end of summer activities! enjoy the warm weather while it lasts :)

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sandals and shorts. I say, you got some good deals for the sandal flats. Very budget savvy. I always like a good sale.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    P.S: I nominated you for the gratitude challenge (bloggers version), please check out http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-gratitude-challenge.html and accept the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look!!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, do u wanna follow each other, follow me and let me know by comment on my blog, i will follow u back
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving this look, Doffy! Those heels are TO DIE FOR. The print is amazing :)
    You look so chic in general!
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ NYFW X SELENA GOMEZ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a cute look. love the shirt

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top! And your eyebrows are gorgeous!
    followed you on GFC, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cool outfit! i like your jeans hotpants very much and also that sweet shirt. the necklace fits perfect and makes a glam look! and your eyebrows are hot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great style and cute shoes.

    Eye See Euphoria I http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-6

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy to hear that you have been active the past days which I can not say about myself haha. Anyway it's always good to have someone with you who can push you trough your limits. Inspiration for both side is always good.
    For me I don't really have that much activities planned for the last days of summer because we've already entered autumn. So I'm literally right now on my list for autumn activities and outfits.
    I remember seeing your leopard sandals on your Instragam with other great stuffs before. The sandals are so hot, esp the print love it!
    Also love the way you paired such simple basics together to a yet chic look. Your make-up and hair, needless to say but perfect as always. I thing I'm gonna purchase a similar lipstick shade soon. Looks so yummy :)

    Hope you enjoy your week.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo more typo's? Ahahahaha! Just kidding. But wow, such bargains. I need to hit that side of the globe again sometime soon.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment