Pencil Skirt Smarts

Blazer: Dynamite // Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: Suzy Shier // Necklace: Joe Fresh // Booties: FFeF // Sunglasses: Material Girl // Tights: Urban Planet
(Playing with some random yarn hearts in front of a crafts and yarn store.)

Happy Sunday everyone,
I'm hoping for more sunshine tomorrow as I have a full day planned for downtown. Seawall biking, good food, shopping and possibly a movie are all in the works. God bless the summer (break) time.
In today's outfit, my pencil skirt got a rare appearance. I must say that I don't like it nearly as much as I did when I first bought it (something that happens all too often) and I will be looking for a skirt that is much more interesting in style and suitable in fit (too baggy!).  

Comments

  1. Thank you for your lovely komment!
    And yes i realy like to follow each other!

    I am such a fan of you individual style :)
    It looks so great on you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer, awesome print :) Yeah, I've seen the fight. I'm not really keen on Jones, I think Sonnen was a better coach on TUF. But I agree, Jones is good to watch and he owned this fight, plus he fought with his toe mashed so :) I already decided next time UFC is in the UK I'm going haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, love the blazer and the accessories!!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin.


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment