Granville Island Retreat






I'm wearing:
BB Dakota trench coat // Dynamite floral blazer // RW & Co cut-out sweater // Urban Planet liquid leggings // Rockport booties // H&M tube scarf

Hello y'all! How was your long weekend? I thoroughly enjoyed my turkey dinner and relaxing work-free days! But I still found myself struggling to finish the various school assignments that I had to finish before I went back to prison (aka SFU). Last Thursday, while I was downtown, P and I decided to quickly visit Granville Island. He hadn't been there in ages and I love the food there, so we decided that it was the perfect idea. We bought spinach quiche, fruit tarts, curry, and other treats that were all so fresh and delicious. Unfortunately, it seemed that the birds thought so as well since we were constantly bombarded with their chirping attention wherever we chose to sit down.
I find that although it has been gorgeously sunny out, more layers in an outfit is always a good idea to fight off the impending cold. I had to shed my trench coat at first but, as the day wore on, having a sweater and blazer was definitely a good idea.  

Be sure to check out my Trendy Tuesday post about must have accessories as inspired by Harajuku fashionistas: http://ax3.ca/ORds7f. Hope your Thanksgiving weekend was filled with happiness, love, and lots of turkey! 




Comments