Saying Goodbye to Winter


Can you believe that spring is just around the corner? Happily, the sunny weather that we've been enjoying lately is making the seasonal transition easy to handle. After enduring such a tough winter (at least for us Vancouverites), I have hope that our upcoming spring will be a time of much sunshine and warmth. In fact, I've already been taking advantage of the weather by wearing less layers, running outside more (just the other day I did a 11 km run just for fun), and, finally, hiking (post soon to come)!

Speaking of wearing less layers, I was able to wear today's outfit outside without freezing my derriere off-- an accomplishment in itself. Thanks to two very lovely ladies in my life, I could enjoy these lovely strappy heels and casual black dress. As well, I could wear my new, just slightly-over-the-top Le Specs sunnies that sometimes are too much for casual use. Lastly, I layered with my new GUESS coat that I bought at the much reduced price of $84 (down from $268).


Sunglasses // Le Specs (via Nordstrom)
Dress // Forever 21
Shoes // Sirens
Coat // GUESS


While wearing safe neutrals such as grey and black are always a safe fallback, I'm very excited to start wearing brighter and bolder colours as the spring season progresses. What spring trends are you excited to try out?

Comments