FEELING BOLD FOR SPRING + AUTOMATIC WOOD WATCH REVIEW


Can you believe that it's already late February? In what seems like the blink of an eye, this month is now more than halfway over and we're heading towards new and exciting changes-- namely, spring and all of the happy things that come with it. Lately, Vancouver has been experiencing wonderfully sunny weather, which has been having very soothing effects on my S.A.D. (although it did actually snow last night... Let's not talk about that.) 

Speaking of exciting, I'm so happy to share with you my latest collaboration with Jord Watches in which I'm giving one lucky individual a $100 coupon discount towards one of their luxurious wooden watches. In recent times, I've been noticing the trend of wooden timepieces, which lend a more natural, yet high-end, element to your ensemble. As someone who only owns one watch, the opportunity to be gifted such a gorgeous women's wood watch was amazing-- I immediately fell in love with my "Core Koa & Rose Gold" watch. The golden Koa wood and rose gold face of this watch are chock-full of luxurious details: sapphire crystal glass, Swarovski crystal markers, and hand-finished wood (it's also splash-proof). Since I've started to wear this mechanical wood watch, I've gotten quite a few compliments on its unique look; I find it to be a lovely blend of trendy and classical timepiece styles. 

I highly recommend that you enter this extremely easy giveaway contest-- all you are required to do is to enter your name, email, and (optional) choose a watch that you like. In fact, just for entering, you are guaranteed a 10% discount code. As well, if you're looking for a new timepiece for that special someone in your life, a beautiful selection of men's watches are also available.

The giveaway will close March 4th, 2018 at 11:59pm. Both the $100 and the 10% off codes will expire on March 18th, 2018.


O U T F I T  //  D E T A I L S
"c o r a"  w a t c h  / JORD WATCHES
b o o t s  /  ZARA
p a n t s  /  J. CREW
b a g  /  GUCCI MARMONT
r i n g s / TIFFANY & CO.


When you receive a Jord Watch, you can expect to find the packaging to be just as luxurious as the watch itself. Inside the wooden box emblazoned with the JORD logo, you will find your timepiece resting on a pillow, along with a clear instruction manual, a bottle of wood polishing oil, a polishing cloth, and cloth wipes for the watch face. I must admit that I was completely new to winding and adjusting an automatic watch; however, after reading the instructions, I was able to master this new art with little trouble.  


For my first outing with my beautiful new mechanical watch, I decided to go bold with my J. Crew sea-creature-themed pants and new bell-sleeved, cropped Topshop sweater. Lastly, I paired my ensemble with these comfortable sock-style Zara booties and red Gucci Marmont bag. The end result was a bright, vibrant mix that I haven't dared to wear in too long; however, I feel like my wonderful Instagram fashion community is encouraging me to be brighter and bolder once again! Hopefully, I will soon be leaving behind the dull neutrals of my wintertime outfits and leaping headfirst into crazier, riskier patterns and colours. 
 



Thank you for reading this post and keeping my blog alive! All too often in recent years, I have long periods of forgetfulness during which I will woefully neglect my blog. However, when I'm back in the blogging mood, it's a truly wonderful experience for me.

Before you go, be sure to check out the giveaway here! Once again, the contest will end on March 4th, 2018 at 11:59 pm.

I hope that you all have a most wonderful rest of your week and weekend. Hang in there folks, spring and brighter days are just around the corner. Or at least that's what I tell myself every day that I have to trudge to work in the dark and rainy gloom!

(While this post has been made in partnership with Jord, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.)

cheers,

The Stylish Wordsmith

Luxury Wooden Watch

Comments

  1. Love your post dear ♥
    If you want you can check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle.Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends !

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/?m=1​

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment