Chloe & Jules


Sometimes good things happen to you for the most random reasons-- such as running a personal style blog. For one short day, I was fortunate enough to be part of the wonderful new enterprise Chloe & Jules just because I happen to blog about my tendency to shop like a maniac. Although I am the furthest thing from being a model, the lovely owner of this new Vancouver-based e-boutique was kind enough to invite me to sample some pieces and share my experience with the rest of you.

On the day of the photoshoot, we began our day bright and early in a Richmond photo studio. As requested beforehand, I arrived sans makeup and in some plain attire. I did not expect, however, to be treated like a queen (or at least a lucky princess) by the proprietors and associates of Chloe & Jules. My makeup was completed by a friendly artist, I was given delicious snacks to nibble on, and I was given the opportunity to indulge in one of my favourite activities: trying on new clothes. 

If you are looking for affordable, quality staple pieces, Chloe & Jules is the online store you need to check out. Celebrating its grand opening today on March 27, this e-boutique offers a superb plethora of comfortable yet stylish items that you'll certainly be putting on repeat. The delicious range of neutral colours also is sure to please the palette of many Vancouverites.

Also, Chloe & Jules will be offering free shipping worldwide for the first week following its grand opening! The discount code is: FULLBLOOM.


This midi-length dress was one of my favourite pieces: comfortable, effortlessly stylish, and appropriate for just about any occasion.


This oatmeal dress will be a definite pick for comfort-loving fashionistas. While the cowl neck, pockets, and razorback cut of the back are interesting details, I can't stress how soft and wonderful it felt to wear this piece. A top pick for the summer that easily could be layered for colder times.


This fun little dress was a delight to try and twirl around in. I especially loved the cowl neck and the way in which the layers would fall down in neat pleats down the back.



I can't emphasis enough how much I adore mock-necks, turtlenecks, cowl necks, and everything in between. They are staple pieces on which you can easily build an outfit, you never have to worry about revealing an overabundance of cleavage, and you rarely have to worry about wrinkling them. This dress was yet another Chloe & Jules piece in which the mock-neck was a significant attraction.


I always have room in my closet for long, draped cardigans and gilets-- they are perfect for layering during the fall and winter months, they cover your bum so you never have to feel self conscious, and they lend a certain air of sophistication to your outfit.


Chloe & Jules also offers a selection of gorgeous accessories, including this print scarf that I was reluctant to take off. In case you are unaware, print scarves are the latest trend for the spring season-- they can be worn like above or tied up and wrapped around your neck.


My lovely blogger companions for the Chloe & Jules photoshoot! It was an immense pleasure to meet and work with two such wonderful Vancouverites for a day of fun and fashion.

If you wish to check out the Chloe & Jules store on their grand opening today, please visit their website here.

For more, visit their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Happy birthday to Chloe & Jules!

Comments

  1. Beautiful looks!! Love the first dress!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment