Explore Paris // Musée du Louvre


Top + Necklace // Forever 21
Hat // Aldo
Pants // Topshop
Shoes // Hudson Bay Company
Bag // Ted Baker London
Scarf // Aritzia

It's been almost a month since I left for my honeymoon in Europe and, sadly, the wonderful memories of exploring Paris, Milan, and London are slowly fading away into the daily routine of normal life. Luckily, I have loads of lovely photos to look back on to remind me of the highlights from my trip.

One of the first places I explored on my trip was the fantastic Musée du Louvre; on our first day in Paris, we bravely took the Metro, loaded up our Google Maps directions, and made our way to the world-renowned art museum. After hearing so much about this particular place (ie. reading Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code and watching the movie), I could hardly believe that I was actually visiting it in person. Since it was obviously a crowded tourist destination, we were lucky enough to receive some advice that the Porte des Lions entrance is usually quiet and convenient for quick access. Luckily for us, the entrance was completely empty and we were able to enter within a matter of seconds. 

One of the many things that I loved about Paris and Milan was that they were not that strict regarding photography. While I adored London, I found that many places forbade photography in even the most innocent of forms... Quite annoying for a photo-addict such as myself. 


Outside the quiet Porte des Lions entrance.


The Jardins des Tuileries, which also happened to be where Paris Fashion Week 2015 was being held. We found out later through Instagram that many fashionable celebrities were most likely there at the same time we had been wandering through the grounds.


The famous pyramid.


The L'Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel. 


The Louvre, just Dan Brown described (haha), is truly endless in terms of its physical size and collection of art pieces-- we found it incredibly difficult to leave after constantly finding new places to explore.


My little obsession with gorgeous ceiling murals began here in Paris.


After our trip to the Louvre, we relaxed a while at the Jardin des Tuileries before we had lunch and shopped at Champs-Élysées. With such beautiful sights and weather, you can see what a fantastic first day we had in Paris!

Comments

  1. Nice outfit.
    You look lovely
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/10/sexy-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good atmospere of this post. Maybe i will go to Paris at once too. Have a good weekend)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment