Sunday Cozy Chic


It's slowly starting to sink in that I'm leaving for London, Paris, and Milan in four days! While writing out my plans for each city, I feel like I'm already in vacation mode even though I have a couple more days of work to survive yet. The past week was an intensive mix of exercise, work, and socializing-- I worked out seven days in a row, had a random and crazy time partying on Friday night with friends and coworkers, hiked a very difficult hike on Saturday (my fifteenth hike this year!), and shopped with girlfriends today. I can't even begin to imagine how my honeymoon is going to be...

So far, the plan is flying to Paris on Thursday, Milan a few days later, back to Paris, and then taking the train over to London. The places I'm writing down in my notebook seem surreal-- Westminster Abbey, King's Cross Station, Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, and many more. You can be sure that I'll try to document every moment on my DSLR and social media (which is why I'll be needing an extremely reliable external phone battery).

The main goals: sightseeing, shopping, and eating. As a History major, shopaholic, and foodie, I think every one of my major interests will be more than satisfied on this trip. Perhaps I'll even be able to practice my high school French! Finally being able visit Europe will be crossing an giant item off my checklist-- next on the list would be Australia, New Zealand, and other parts of Europe (such as Greece and Ireland).



Top + Necklace // Forever 21
Cape // Aritzia
Bracelet // Pandora
 Jeans // Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses // Ray-Ban
Bag // Ted Baker London
Shoes // Arturo Chiang 


In terms of the outfit, I've been obsessing over anything and everything turtlenecked. This cozy piece from Forever 21 was the perfect pick while shopping with my fellow shopaholic Jasmeen last week, as well as this lovely statement necklace. Boyfriend jeans are a easy choice for any day off-- my inability to wear jeans at work has left me feeling quite denim-deprived lately. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take close-ups of my brand new Ted Baker London bag. While a Ted Baker store recently opened up in Vancouver, I actually ended up buying this structured beauty from the newer Nordstrom-- it shall be my constant, stylish companion during my upcoming European travels.

What are your top sartorial choices for travelling in style?

Comments