Summer Happenings


While the official start of summer is still a week away, I feel like this season has already begun in full force. Most obviously, the weather has become stupendously hot and we now spend our days seeking out the closest source of shade or a breeze. More personally, I just celebrated my graduation from university with friends and family-- despite my hurting feet, I had a fantastic time!

On another, more exciting, note, I got a new job! While it's only a part-time position for now, it's at a prestigious company and will give me a foothold into an entirely new, interesting industry. I thank God for blessing me twice in one day-- especially as this job was pretty much dropped into my lap. I didn't plan on looking for a new job until at least after my wedding; however, His plans for us are always better than what we have planned for ourselves. 


In addition to that piece of news, I'm excited to be soon celebrating my fiance's birthday and jetting off to L.A. with my girls! Luckily, I am well equipped to do both things with my wardrobe of comfortable yet chic summer attire-- including this breezy top, lacy shorts, and chic heels.




Top + Shorts + Body Chain // H&M
Bag // Michael Kors
Sunglasses // Ray-Ban
Shoes // Nine West


Also, I've been getting tons done lately in terms of wedding planning. Wedding cake: check. Dress: check. Hair and make-up: check. Excitement for the big day: check, check, and check! I can hardly believe how fast my wedding is approaching; fortunately, I feel like I've got a good grip on the situation (hopefully).

Have a wonderful week and weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a whole lot of excitement! Congratulations! What's the new job?

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and the bag. Oh that bag! It's gorgeous!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the color, just perfect for my daughter, plus size prom dresses uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment