Getting the "Maxi"mum Summer Experience

I'm wearing:
Forever 21 maxi dress // Urban Behaviour belt // H&M straw fedora // Forever 21 statement necklace // wedges from states outlet // OPI "Blue My Mind" nail polish

Hello everyone!
Remember last week's late summer heatwave? The fall equinox has just snuck around the corner and we can finally start wearing our fall layers without breaking a sweat. However, on today's post I decided to wear a maxi dress that I had bought at a Forever 21 store while I was on an epic clothing and food foray in Seattle. Have any of you ever noticed how the Forever 21 stores in the states are just so much nicer than the ones in Vancouver? I'm hoping that the new location opening up soon on Robson Street will prove me wrong.

Anyways, although this maxi dress is relatively plain, its vibrant color and edgy back design made it a keeper for a mere $12.50 USD. I also probably should have worn my hats more this summer, as evidenced by my overly-tanned face (it looks much lighter in photos). Better start hardcore using that anti-aging skin serum that I bought for $60.

Also, be sure to check out today's "Trendy Tuesday" piece written by yours truly: http://ax3battery.com/2012/09/25/trendy-tuesday-from-the-silver-screen-to-your-closet/. Today's post features movie-inspired outfits from Pretty Woman, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Spellbound, and Nightfall.
Bonus marks for my awkward expression in the last picture. Have a great week guys! 



Comments

  1. super cute outfit!!

    xoxo
    lesleykim.blogspot.com
    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. likeeee your blog!
    keep up the good work!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good and that dress is really beautiful, the color, the shape, the length are all perfect also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment