Vignettes of a Very Happy Easter

This Easter long weekend was filled with sunshine, love, laughter, and joy- just as it should be! On Thursday night, I had Korean hotpot and watched the Wrath of the Titans with several friends and discovered that it was actually better than the first! After that I had delicious time at Mr. Mike's with the same people. On Friday, I watched friends play soccer on a sunny morning, went to a Easter potluck, played with an amazingly cute doggy, checked out a designer sample sale, had snacks in Richmond, attended a Easter church service, and played pool at E-Spot. Saturday was a lazy day: furniture shopping, enjoying the patio weather at Starbucks, watching movies with the BF, and watching the Canucks win the Western Conference and President's Trophy for the second year in a row! On Sunday, I got to try on my maxi dress for the first time and enjoyed the sunshine again on the soccer field. All in all, a super-packed but amazingly relaxing weekend. I only wish I could live it all over again!

Springtime Blossoms are my absolute favourite!

Furniture shopping

A close buy

Easter Sunday OOTD: Suzy Shier maxi dress, H&M blazer, BCBGeneration sandals

Easter themed cupcakes!

Tiramisu & Birthday Cake Pops @ Starbucks

Our tasty friend the Hotpot Octopus @ Koreana

The "Nutcracker" (aka Bailey's Latte) @ Mr. Mike's Steakhouse & Bar


The hostess's amazing lemon squares

Doggy camouflage: dear little Popeye hiding on the couch

Someone is so in love with spring flowers that she put them in her purse! ;)

Me and Popeye!

More of Popeye's friends

Chilling at E-Spot

  


I'm starting to get addicted!

I had the best Easter weekend and hope you did too!

Comments

Post a Comment